Franklin Central has once again partnered with Rank One Sport for the 2019/2020 school year. Full instructions are listed below to get your child registered for athletics at Franklin Central High School. Click the image above or the link below to get started!
- Click ‘START ONLINE FORMS’ button at the bottom of the home page
- DO NOT GO straight to the Electronic Participation Forms tab at the top
- On the next page, you have the option to create a new account, sign in, search, or just go to forms as a guest
- Enter your child’s info to search as follows:
- LAST NAME: XXXXXXXXXX
- STUDENTS ID = username for FTCSC network computers (for example: Michael Jordan – mjordan, LeBron James – ljames2)
- If you cannot find this info, please reach out to your team’s head coach for assistance.
- Complete all of the fields for the following pages:
- Emergency Medical and Consent Form
- Code of Conduct
- All other fields shown on RankOne (physical, academic eligibility, transportation, etc.) are managed by the Athletic Department.
- Physicals are checked off once the physical is turned into the office and all pages are signed
- Academic eligibility is verified once rosters are finalized (Between 8/5-8/8)
- Transportation fee is checked off once the payment has been processed online or when it is turned into the Athletic Department office.
Link to register: http://franklintownship.rankonesport.com